Jun 7, 2008

It takes so long...


salam...arrsghhh jmpe blek..

hey..it takes so long 4 me to find my blog...

this seems like i've lost it's addrss b4...

hemm...well... wlpn xda org yg bce my blog, but i dun care..

wat i rily care is i can write wat ever i wan in this blog..

wow..besh 2...

lately i became a student of KMNS...

hve any idea bout tat KMNS...

huh.. Kolej Matrikulasi Negeri Sembilan lor..

dokek bona ngan umah den ha...

huhu..

actly.. besides tat... i also got an offer from uitm shah alam..

it's in accounting course but not rily account..

it's CAT progrm....

wow..nk sgt ths prog actly... dh g intrvw sume...

but..parents want me 2 go 2 the kmns...

adoe...dh nk sbln r kt sne...

i juz like the english clss jew..same cam kt skola dlu r...

rily fun in eng clss even my eng are not so good..

kalo bce blog ni jew pn dh fhm kn..how broken my english kn3...??hahaha...

hee~

tats all takat ni..huhu

No comments: